|Photo by Elizabeth Lang|
This my blog and of course, it is about me: Teeners.
I am an outgoing, quirky, geeky and humourous girl from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. I am a recent graduate from the University of British Columbia with a Bachelor's Degree in Life Sciences.
Things I like to do:
- Sports (Basketball, volleyball, football)
- Reading (Graphic Novels, Comics, Fiction, Non-Fiction)
- Swimming (snorkeling and scuba diving are included in swimming)
- Board Sports (Snowboarding, Longboarding, Surfing)
- Writing (my blog)
- Songs with acoustic guitars
- Hats (especially tooques)
- Hoodies and T-shirts
Favourite food (to eat)
- Roast Lamb
- Raw fish
- Italian deli meat
Favourite food (to cook)
- Chow Fung
This blog is to express to the world, the places I have seen in both my travels and everyday life. It is helping me express myself in written form and I hope that the world enjoys reading it as much as I enjoying writting it.