Saturday, December 4, 2010

I am alive!

Firstly, I must apologize for my lack of posting.  Once I explain you will understand why I have been absent for so long. 

My last post was about....Brunei, well before that was about my first job here in Singapore.  My job kept me very busy and posting was just not able to happen because of it...............................

Well that job is officially over.  It was over shortly after my first event.

Sadden by my now unemployment... But wait!  Not all faith is lost!

I got another job offer the same night as my first event.  

Yeah!!!!!!


I was offered a job at the largest hotel in Singapore (don't quote me on that, but I am sure it is damn close to being the biggest hotel), Marina Bay Sands (www.MarinaBaySands.com).  It has a Sky Park on the top and it towers over the downtown core of Singapore.  I will be the Events Coordinator for Technical side at the hotel.  I will be working out of an office in the Convention Centre. 

As for updates, that is about it for now.  I will be enjoying some unemployment time till I start work again.  They said I will start as soon as my work visa comes in.  It should around the end of December.

Random Stuff:

On December 10th, Jenn's colleague, Rob will be speaking at COMIC CON!!!!!!!!!!

I am super excited because everyone knows how much I love geeky things like clomic books, graphic novels and superheros!  I may even purposefully wear geeky clothing just to fit in!  Please remember that I do not wear geeky clothing....right?

Jenn and I are getting ready for our upcoming trip to Krabi and other trips that are in the near future.  Because all of our trips happen on the holidays, we have to book far in advance.  We try to every thing (accomadation and flights) handled a few months in advance.  We are looking into Sri Lanka right now for Febuaray.

Jenn wants my hair to grow out like Ramona Flowers on Scott Pigrim:


Do you think I can do it?  I am not so confident.  I got used to having short hair!  Also short hair in Singapore is nice because it is so hot here!

Well... 

Yes, I am alive and I will be sure to keep you more in the loop from now on!   

No comments:

Post a Comment