Friday, February 24, 2012

Bills.... LAME!


Well this made me feel emotions yesterday:


I am really upset overthe Bills C-11 and C-30 (I think) that invovle  monitoring people's internet usage.  The authorities don't even have to have reason to go looking up your stuff, they can just do it!  But this will also mean that the service providers will have to hold on to all your information IN CASE that happens. LAME!  Please watch and share! 

This sort of thing reminds me of V for Vendetta, George Orwell's 1984 and Hunger Games.  All of those things where the goverment has to MONITOR to you at all times.

This one made me MAD:


Yeah!  Let's all pay more taxes so that we can get kids through criminal education school!  It is win-win for everyone!  Boo on Bill C-10!  LAME! 

Again please watch and share these!


No comments:

Post a Comment